The Tony Elumelu Foundation (www.tonyelumelufoundation.org ) and Centum Learning Africa (www.cenfumlearning.com ) have partnered to form a joint venture company with a mandate to promote a more competitive and inclusive knowledge-based economy, by enhancing the skills and capabilities of individuals and enterprises.
This company will support not only national productivity and wealth creation through Technical & Vocational Education and Training, but also provide targeted and high quality skills training through a replicable, sustainable and effective learning delivery model.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is an African-funded philanthropic organization focused on supporting entrepreneurs in Africa by enhancing the competitiveness of the private sector. Centum Learning Africa is a company that provides end-to-end training programmes and skill development solutions aimed at productivity improvement for businesses, as well as employability enhancement for youth.
We hereby seek to engage the services of a suitably qualified individual to be the pioneer Chief Executive Officer.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer will be primarily responsible for contributing to and executing the strategic direction of the all operations within Nigeria, and meeting profit, revenue, cash, social impact and quality targets.
Duties of the CEO Include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for Revenue, Growth, Profits, Social Impact, and Quality
- Bringing in new clients / business through an aggressive BD approach targeting the private, social, and public sectors
- Developing and evolve existing clients through relationship building and account mining
- Building alliances / networks for business acquisition and content
- Developing a scalable job skills recruiting platform targeting the unemployed at the base of the pyramid
- Managing day to day operations through regular reviews, feedback and on-ground audits
- Building products / learning solutions which can be sold in the market place
- Developing a robust team to drive growth and future capability
- Post graduate in Management
- At least 15 years of work experience, with 10 years of experience in a senior management role
- B2B Business Development experience
- Successfully worked with the private and public sector in Nigeria
- Possess strong analytical, management, and strategic skills
- Excellent communication – business and oral – skills. Fluent oral and written English required.
Remuneration will be competitive within the Training and Development industry.
Interested applicants should please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Chief Executive Officer” in the subject field.
On 17th September 2013