Vacancies: Electricians, Quality Assurance Inspectors, Health/ Safety/ Security and Environmental Officer
A Reputable Leading Multinational Manufacturing Company with interest in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across major sectors of the economy requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality service to customers.
- Candidates must have HND/OND in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- Must have knowledge of VSD, Plc and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of Plc and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and / or power distribution and Control system.
Position: Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory practices.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Position: Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Officer
- Candidates must have HND/B.Eng. in Engineering Health & Safety or related Science Disciplines.
- Must have knowledge of Industrial Safety & Risk Management with a Diploma in the field for the effective development, rollout & maintenance of HES of the Company including the development of Standards & procedures and incorporating all new requirements in line with the Industry best practices.
- Memberships of the Nigeria Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP), Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (SPDC) & National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH),
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Organization with on-the-job experience in Health, Safety, Housekeeping, Security & Environment.
- Must be hardworking, resourceful, self starter and willing to work extra hours & under pressure with minimum supervision.
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 38 years, must be matured, with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- A good knowledge of Computer is essential.
Mode of Application
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the undersigned through either the e-mail address below on or before 17th September 2013.
Head, Human Resources/Admin
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, Lagos.