We have been retained by our client, a Financial Services Firm involved in equipment leasing and fleet management to identify a suitable individual to lead its finance function.
Position: Chief Finance Officer
This is a Senior Management position and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial control, strategic planning and corporate auditing of the company.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Management Sciences and allied areas. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is essential and the candidate must be IFRS compliant.
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience of which 5years should be in a managerial capacity in a reputable financial services firm. He /She must be a team player with demonstratable experience in time management.
- The right candidate must be articulate and a seasoned professional, commercial oriented, with hands-on experience in financial reporting, tax planning and budgeting. The individual must demonstrate the capacity for smooth and effective liaison with regulators and excellent stakeholders’ engagement.
- The right candidate must possess excellent communication skills, IT skills and high analytical and numerical skills.
- This position attracts excellent compensation with befitting perquisites.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application together with your comprehensive curriculum vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road – 3rd Floor
All applications will be treated in strict confidence only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Not later than 17th September, 2013.