Vacancies: Monitoring, Evaluation, Result and Learning Officer, Finance Officer
Pact Nigeria will implement a 3-year Chevron funded PMTCT Project in Bayelsa State of Nigeria, we seek the services of a team of highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the under listed positions.
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Result and Learning Officer
Specific Duties: Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Monitoring, Evaluation, Results & Learning Officers will be responsible for ensuring timely, efficient, and effective monitoring of a project estimated at $3 million USD
- BA/B.Sc in statistics, mathematics, Development, Business Management, Public Policy or other related field and at least 4years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other database systems
- Experience working with CSOs and/or LGAs Experience in creating and updating M&E systems, tools, and databases.
- Proficiency in writing reports in English, including data presented through graphs, charts, and other visuals
- Demonstrated experience in developing theory of Change, Results Frameworks, and PMPs/M&E plans
- Experience in facilitation and training
Position: Finance Officer
Specific Duties: The Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring timely, efficient, and effective day-to-day financial oversight of the project.
- BS in Accounting, Business Management, or other related field and at least 4years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Access, Excel, Quickbooks, Word, and PowerPoint and other database systems
- Knowledge of internal control systems and financial audits
- Experience working with CSOs and/or LGAs
- Experience in facilitation and updating.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates submit their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th August, 2012. All CV’s/resume/applications must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants must indicate the position they are applying for on the Subject of the mail. Note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. Salary will be based on experience and salary history.
Opening Date August 9, 2012
Closing Date: August 18, 2012
Work Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Yenegoa, Bayelsa State