Vacancies: Safety Manager, Finance Manager
We seek applications from thoroughbred professionals committed to safety and excellent customer services to fill the following positions
Position: Safety Manager:
An airline Safety Manager that promotes and supervises operational safety through effective administration of the Safety Management System.
He/She will have a direct reporting link to the Accountable Manager.
- An Airline Transport Pilot Licence or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence with
- 3 years post qualification experience.
- A Bachelors degree or HMD and 5 years cognate experience with an airline. An
- IATA or ICAO certificate in Safety Management System will be added advantage.
Send CV to: (email@example.com)
Position: Finance Manager
An outstanding and resourceful Finance Manager that will oversee our finance, account and treasury operation group in a multi currency, large volume operation.
The ideal candidate will be a disciplined, honest Chartered Accountant with strict professional value coupled with good work ethics to provide strong leadership to our vibrant team. Candidate will not be less than 36 years old with at least ten years working experience, five of which must be recent and in senior management position with extensive financial institutions’ experience and preferably in a reputable airline.
- B.Sc, ACA plus professional experience and training. Previous work experience in a good IATA member carrier will be invaluable in our evaluation and consideration,
Send Cv to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Candidates should send their application with credentials and recent photography on or before 19th September, 2013
Candidates that do not strictly meet with the above requirements need not apply