A Newspaper Publishing Company situated in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja requires for immediate employment a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Position: Deputy Training Manager
Location: FCT, Abuja
- Graduate in the field of Management Sciences/Humanities with minimum of 7 years experience on the job. The candidate should possess membership of the CIPM or MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management, and should be within the age bracket of 35 – 40 years old.
- Developing training and development needs of the organisation into immediate and long-term human resource plan.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programmes including induction of new staff to accomplish the organisation’s goals.
- Developing individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through training assessment.
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning process.
- Promoting a knowledge-sharing environment that is built on skills and service for the benefit of the organisation as a whole.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Manage the performance appraisal process and drawing up training programs for staff of all departments.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Initiate and Implement training policy, programme design, training budget and budgetary control in conjunction with the SM, Admin & HR
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Researching into new technologies and methodologies in the workplace,
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that satisfy the above requirements should direct their typed/written applications, Cvs and photocopies of their credentials to the address below not later than 20th September, 2013.
P.O. Box 6873
Wuse Zone 3,