Company Background and Purpose
Monmodu Investment Company Limited is a Holding Company with substantial asset in stocks, real estate and agriculture. The intention of the Directors is to find an experienced Managing Director, Nigerian or Expatriate, to review existing investments practices of the company and develop policies to further diversify investments to include agriculture and agro allied industrial projects, international stock holdings and export/import business in agricultural products.
The Manager will be expected to build a team comprising of our existing managers. He or she will supervise, motivate and support them so that the organizational aims and objectives are achieved.
Position: Managing Director
Job Location: Offa, Kwara State, Nigeria
- First Degree in Management, Economics, Business Administration or any relevant social science subject. A post graduate degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years managerial experience. He or she will have a demonstrable record of success at a senior level within a general management role in a comparable organization, preferably including the management of Administrative and technical staff.
- Wide commercial experience in finance, business management and human resources.
- Experience and understanding of human resource practices, policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the Company.
- Provide vision and leadership in long-range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the Company
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of company records.
Ability to develop, implement, manage and monitor effective business and financial systems and procedures.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending an application letter accompanied by a detailed CV to The Adviser, P.O Box 910, Off a, Kwara State, Nigeria. Expatriate are welcome