Vacancies: Senior Program Officer, State Coordinator
Achieving Health Nigeria Institute (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria AHNi as a sub-recipient (SSR) to FHI360 under the Global Fund grant will be working in 10 States (Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Taraba, Yobe, Jigawa, Cross River, Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom). The Global Fund Round 9 phase 2 grants focuses on the scaling up Gender sensitive prevention, treatment, care and support interventions for adults and children in Nigeria. We are seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Position: Senior Program Officer
Contract Type: Full Term
No. Reqd.: 10
As a member of the Program Management Team, supports the Director Programs in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all Global Fund activities in the assigned S/W states, in addition to this, provide management support to the Global Fund Project and IAs focusing on work plans, sub agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting, develop and oversee execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and close out of all GF IAs’ sub agreements
Minimum Recruitment Standard:
- BS/BA in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5- 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Position: State Coordinator
Contract Type: Full Term
No. Reqd.: 1
Location(s): Adamawa, Akwa- loom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross-River, Jigawa, Rivers, Taraba & Yobe
State Coordinator forms part of the strategic team that directs the operations of GF Project in assigned state offices. S/He is responsible for program planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the interventions implemented by GF and its Partners in the assigned state Offices. S/He is accountable for judicious use of all resources entrusted with GF Project and its Partners in the assigned stat Offices.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5- 7 years relevant experience with international development programs. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Method of Application:
Please forward your resume (CV) and an excel document to the format below in a single email.
|Position Title||Location||First Name||Middle Name
(Ph.D. Masters, B.Sc)
|Yrs of Exp.||NGO Exp
|Certification license||Professional Affiliation
AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org for STO, M&E Interns
AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org for Senior Finance & Admin Officer, Finance Administrative Assistant
AHNi-ProgMgtjobs@ahnigeria.org for Senior Program Officer, State Coordinator
AHNi-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org for Assistant Technical Officer-Pharmacy, Lab-Pharmacy Intern, Community Health Intern, Assistant Technical Officer
AHNi-Labjobs@ahnigeria.org for Assistant Technical Officer, Lab. Sciences
Application closes on 22nd June, 2013. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.