Vacancies: Sound Engineer, Business Development Officers
We are a specialized production studio focused on content development and distribution. We are seeking self motivated, reliable and responsible people to fill the following positions:
Position: Sound Engineer
- Re-recording and synchronising audio (post-synching).
- Creating and altering sound effects for use in films, television, etc.
- Knowledge of c-base Avid Media Composer Apple Logic Pro and other plug-ins.
- 1-3 years work experience
- OND, HND in media and communications
- Must be proficient with different types of recording media, such, as analog tape, digital multi-track recorders and workstations, and computer knowledge
- Will be responsible for performing all on-air operations to include recording downloading, uploading and editing of all on-air programming and commercial material in a live news programme
Position: Business Development Officers
- Identify potential sales leads for the organisation and closing deals.
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g. customers suppliers and colleagues.
- Meeting with prospective clients and giving presentations
- 1-3years experience
- OND, HND, B.Sc in Business Related Discipline.
- Communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure with good negotiating skills
Interested & qualified candidates available for immediate employment should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the role being applied for as the subject of the email.
Applications close on 20th August 2013.