Vacancies: Quality Assurance Inspectors, Flight Dispatchers, Cabin Crew
A good airline does not just deliver passengers to their destinations, it delivers complete customer satisfaction all the way from point of sales to arrival. At FirstNation, we will deliver premium passenger service with our modern Airbus A320 and Boeing 767-3ooER with strong processes and commitment to best industry practices. We seek applications from thoroughbred professionals committed to safety and excellent customer service to fill the positions below:
Position: Quality Assurance Inspectors (Ref: FQM/0610):
- Quality is the art of maintaining a safe operation and we seek for experienced Quality Assurance Inspectors in both maintenance and flight operations. Candidates for Quality Assurance – maintenance shall be licensed Engineers with at least five years experience as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in a good airline and at least 3 years experience, working in the Quality Assurance department of an airline.
- Flight Operation Quality Inspectors shall be licensed Pilots, cabin crew or flight dispatchers with at least five years experience in the airline industry and three years in flight operations quality assurance. Use of FDA and ACARs will be an advantage.
Position: Flight Dispatchers (Ref: FDS/2010):
- Are you an NCAA, FAA, EASA or ICAO licensed Flight Dispatcher with at least five years experience in flight dispatch? Are you familiar with electronic flight plan? Are you a professional in crew administration? If you qualify, you have a great career ahead of you at FirstNation.
Position: Cabin Crew (Ref: FCR/0210):
- You shouldn’t keep your love for flying to yourself when you have an opportunity to show it. Now you have a chance to be on top of the world if you are attractive, tall and smart.
- Candidates should be 1.8 meters tall, (male or female) healthy with at least a university degree in any discipline. Ability to speak French will be an advantage. Age: Applicants should not be e 25 years of age.
A competitive remuneration in addition to subsidized medical and travel await successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply in writing to:
The Admin Officer
66B Opobi Road
On or before 24th May 2011
Candidates that do not strictly meet with the above requirements need not apply