Vacancies: Senior Civil Engineer, Chief Technologist, Technologist I, Technologist II
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the following positions at Adekunle Ajasin University
WORKS & SERVICES DEPARTMENT – (CIVIL UNIT)
Position: Senior Civil Engineer
Position: Chief Technologist – (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry Department)
Position: Technologist I- (Science & Technical Education Demonstration Lab.)
Position: Technologist II – Physics & Electronics Department)
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to forward their application with 25 copies of their curriculum vitae which should contain, among other things, the following, to the University:
- i. Names in full (Surname last in block letters)
- Place and Date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government or Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Contact Address
- E-mail Address and Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Names of Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications (Academic/Professional) and Certificates Obtained with Dates
- Statements of Work Experience (if any). Candidates should request their referees to forward their references, under confidential cover, on their behalf direct to the Registrar before the close of submission of application.
Graduates with University degrees or equivalent should have completed the NYSC programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO
Adekunle Ajasin University,
P.M.B 01, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria
All applications should reach the Registrar on or before 24th September, 2013.
Only short listed candidates would be contacted. Please visit our website (www.aaua.edu.ng) for further information.