Vacancies: Legal Metrology I. (Weight & Measure), Legal Metrology II, Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure)
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the following MDAs.
i. Federal Ministry of Information;
ii. Federal Ministry of Environment;
iii. Federal Ministry of Justice;
iv. Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
v. Bureau of Public Procurement.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, are invited to apply for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs:-
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT
Position: Legal Metrology I. (Weight & Measure) GL. 09
- Masters Degree in Engineering or LLB, BL or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Physical & Applied Sciences, with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
Position: Legal Metrology II. GL. 08
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physical/Applied Sciences
Position: Higher Inspector (Weight & Measure) GL. 08
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical/ Applied Sciences from any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Testamur Certificate of Weight and Measures, plus three 3 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical/Applied Sciences or LLB, BL (Law) from a recognized University.
Methods of Application:-
Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website;
ii. Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo- political Zones:
(a) North-West (Kaduna);
(b) North-East (Yola);
(c) North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
(d) South-East (Owerri);
(e) South-South (Port Harcourt),
(f) South-West (Ibadan).
(iii) FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street. Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
For avoidance of doubt, application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than 17th September, 2013
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,