Vacancies: Senior Lecturer, Lecturer I
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the Federal College of Education, Katsina.
Position: Senior Lecturer
Salary Scale: CONPACASS 07 N2723069, N3632404
- Department of Educational Psychology (Test and Measurement), Arabic (Morphology), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany), Islamic Studies and Business Education (Secretarial Studies).
- Applicants must be a holder of Ph.D with at least 6 years teaching experience or Master’s Degree with at least 9 years experience
- In addition to the above, candidates should have two (2) additional papers accepted for publication in reputable journal plus two (2) Conference/Seminar papers.
Position: Lecturer I
Salary Scale: CONPACASS 05 N1823167, N2578127
- Department of Educational Psychology (Test and Measurement), Adult and Non formal Education, English (Literature), Arabic (Morphology), Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology (Botanyi), Islamic Studies, Business Education (Economics & Accounts, Secretarial Studies).
- Applicant must be a holder of Ph.D with at least 3 years experience or Master’s degree with at least 5 years experience or good Honour degree with 7 years experience plus at least two (2) Conference/Seminar papers and one (1) journal article accepted for publication.
Note: The possession of professional teaching qualification at least (a minimum of NCE or PGDE) is mandatory for all the above mentioned posts.
Conditions of Service
The conditions of service is the same as obtained in the other Federal colleges of education in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Application should be submitted in fifteen (15) copies with up to date Curriculum Vitae which should include names and address of three referees one of whom must be the present employer, photocopies of credentials must be attached.
Application should be addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
Katsina, Katsina State
Candidates are required to ask their referees to send-confidential Report on them to the same address above before the closing date.
Application closes on 5th June, 2012.