Vacancies: General Managers, Human Resource Manager, Purchasing Manager
Our Client is looking to hire young, energetic, vibrant; self motivated individuals for the positions below;
Position: General Manager (GM) Ref: 001
Oversee the recreational centre operations to ensure efficiency, quality service, and cost effective management of resources
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development.
- Monitor measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Manage and develop all managers and reporting staff.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of operational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Exhibit awareness and knowledge of contemporary operational development.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of operational strategy and performance in cooperation with the Board.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty care
- A good first degree
- Hospitality industry training and certification
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Knowledge of communication and public relations techniques.
- Ability to identify revenue sources and secure funding.
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
Minimum 10 years experience within the hospitality or facilities management Industry
Position: Human Resource Manager (HRM) Ref: 002
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Discipline, grievance and counseling.
- Pay, welfare and benefits.
- Performance Management, Training and Development.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plan
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agree budgets
- Maintain and ensure communication between the GM, other managers and staff.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with the organization’s requirements for quality management, health and safety, environmental policies and legal stipulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- A good first degree and a minimum 8years in HR function.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR Strategy
- Membership of a recognized HR professional body will be an advantage
Position: Purchasing Manager Ref: (003)
Responsible for the purchasing of commodities through the development and implement of commodity strategies, plans and management of vendors
- Review and approve purchase order placement from purchasing assistants and buyers.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions.
- Meet with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality, and delivery.
- Participate in the development of specifications for products and services.
- Attend internal product development meetings to identify new product demands, schedules, and procurement needs.
- Forecast requirements and order products to meet demand.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids to suppliers through committee’s process.
- Conduct meetings, prepares and presents reports, and provides information to identify purchasing requirements, establish business plans and performance objectives and report performance against plan and business objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- A good first degree and a minimum 8 years in the Purchasing function.
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Membership of recognized professional body will be an advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested Candidates should email their Cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Position and Reference Code clearly stated as subject of the email not later than 24th January 2013
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted