Glo require suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below
Position: Glo SIM Registration Agents
Who Can be a Glo SIM Registration Agent?
- A Glo SIM Registration Agent is a person or firm charged with the responsibility of managing the entire process of registering Glo subscribers in fulfilment of the directive of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). This is to ensure that the personal data of all New and Existing Glo Subscribers are captured to help serve them better,
Who Can Apply?
- Business Owners experienced in the service sector with focus on telecoms and allied business.
- They must be strong in service delivery with the ability to engage and manage individuals to achieve the daily SIM REG targets.
- Recruit and manage data capture personnel to operate the SIM REG Netbooks with minimal supervision after training,
- Achieve daily targets for each Netbook by organizing teams to cover all key channels with high human traffic,
- Ensure that all data captured are uploaded onto the SIM REG server within 24 hours,
- Adhere to Glo code of conduct, practices, processes and procedures.
- Opportunity to attract remuneration on each registration made and uploaded,
- Operational support throughout the project period.
- Training and development of SIM REG Operators.
- Technical support to ensure efficient service delivery
How to Apply
Interested candidates can either collect the Glo SIM REG Agents Application form from any Gloworld or Download it from www.gloworld.com
All completed application forms, along with supporting documents, must reach the address below on or before Monday, July 11, 2011.
Glo SIM REG
54 Saka Tinubu Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.