Vacancies: Area Sales Manager, Head Key Distributors
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 companies. The company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African Countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking to recruit seasonal candidates for the following vacant positions in its sales and marketing Team
Position: Area Sales Manager (Refs: DCPSA 004)
Coordinate sales activities within assigned area and ensure execution of agreed upon sales strategies with the aim of meeting customer and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the area.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related discipline
- Post graduate/Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience
- In depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental trends, and the impact on the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of DCP’s product and services offerings
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Very good negotiation and relationship management skills
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Position: Head Key Distributors (Refs No: DCPSA 006)
Build and maintain relationships with key distributors of Dangote cement to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge of DCP’s product and services offerings
- Very good communication and relationships management skills
- Good customer service and people management skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed for any of these positions and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume and personal & job data in EXCEL SPREADSHEET in the format shown below and send them to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate position sought and reference Number.
|surname||First name||Last name||Gender||Date of birth||State of origin||Gsm||Institution attended||Discipline||Qual. grade & year||Prof. qualifications||Current employer||years of postgraduate experience|
Please Note: The following applications will not be entertained:
- Applications that don not conform to the above format
- Applications not receive through the e-mail address provided above
- Applications that do not meet specific requirements for each position
All applications MUST reach the email address indicated on or before 16th September, 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.