Vacancies: Head Customer Relations Management, Export Procedure & Documentation Manager
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 companies. The company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African Countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking to recruit seasonal candidates for the following vacant positions in its sales and marketing Team
Position: Head Customer Relations Management (Refs: DCPSA 002)
Provide leadership and direction to the customer relations management function to ensure consistent quality in service delivery, customer satisfaction and ultimately, customer retention and expansion of customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a social or related discipline.
- Post graduate degree
- Certification in customer service management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with at least one (1) year in a middle management position
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- In depth knowledge of DCP’s product and services offerings
- Deep knowledge of market/customer segmentation methodologies
- strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Deep communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Position: Export Procedure & Documentation Manager (Refs No: DCPSA 003)
Responsible for export documentation procedure and ensuring compliance with export documentation requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business/Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in an administrative role
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and services offerings
- Knowledge and experience in export procedures and required documentation
- Good communication and relationship management skills
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed for any of these positions and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume and personal & job data in EXCEL SPREADSHEET in the format shown below and send them to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate position sought and reference Number.
|surname||First name||Last name||Gender||Date of birth||State of origin||Gsm||Institution attended||Discipline||Qual. grade & year||Prof. qualifications||Current employer||years of postgraduate experience|
Please Note: The following applications will not be entertained:
- Applications that don not conform to the above format
- Applications not receive through the e-mail address provided above
- Applications that do not meet specific requirements for each position
All applications MUST reach the email address indicated on or before 16th September, 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.