Vacancies: Project Manager, Training and Outreach Manager, Lead Teacher Trainer
Title: Girls Education Project in Nigeria
Location: Kano, Nigeria
In many countries, girls continue to face barriers to accessing a quality basic education. This project will address this challenge, reaching hundreds of schools and communities across Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria over the next 2-3 years. We are inviting applications for the following positions:
All candidates must be Nigerian nationals and have familiarity with national education initiatives and priorities, especially as regards girls’ education. For teacher trainers, a solid understanding of Nigeria’s basic education and teacher training curricula is expected.
Position: Project Manager
1. Master’s degree in a relevant field,
2. Minimum 12-15 years relevant experience, progressively moving up in terms of partner relations and project and people management responsibilities.
3. Demonstrated track record of leading teams to deliver on programmatic and financial commitments.
4. Experience working in northern Nigeria and with major donor agencies.
Position: Training and Outreach Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, progressively taking on more significant management and technical leadership responsibilities in the context of an international development program.
- In-depth teaching, teacher training and community outreach experience, including in northern Nigeria.
Position: Lead Teacher Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in education.
- Minimum 8 years teaching and training experience in primary and/or junior secondary schools, preferably in Kano.
- Training experience in an international development program setting, particularly with girls’ education and/or educational technology initiatives, is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in applying for these positions, send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th October, Please include the Job Title in the subject line. Only qualified short-listed candidates will be contacted.