Vacancies: Manager, Sales, Relationship Manager, Human Relation Business Partner
Our client, a leading bank, is a member of an International Financial group with range of products in business & personal banking and corporate and investment banking. In a bid to continue to meet the needs of the ever growing customer base and as a result of business growth, our client has employed the services of Workforce Management Centre Limited to source, suitable candidates for the following vacant roles.
Position: Manager, Sales (WFMC/07/03)
Aba, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Akure, Ife, Ilorin, Ado-ekiti, Osogbo, Ilesa, Iwo, Ondo, Benin, Asaba, Warri, Awka, Onitsha, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Lagos.
Grade: Assistant Banking Officer to Assistant Manager
To primarily drive new-to-bank customer acquisition across assigned regions, with a key focus on the Workplace Banking strategy. The role is also responsible to coach and guide the Direct Sales Managers and Direct Sales Agents towards their respective sales target achievements.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Identify and engage target Companies/Associations/Unions etc within assigned Region, on a continuous basis for acquisition opportunities in Personal and Business Banking.
- Provide Direct Sales Managers with necessary information and effective engagement plans on new sales acquisition opportunities.
- Facilitate partnership with Credit department to stimulate business growth without compromising risk & asset quality.
- Motivate and manage staff in the Region to ensure that performance levels and quality standards are achieved throughout the Region.
- Thorough working knowledge of the bank’s products services and the transactional process flow within the Retail banking space
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience In banking/related function
Position: Relationship Manager – Public Sector (WFMC/07/04)
Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt
Grade: Banking Officer to Assistant Manager
The main focus of the role is to sell the Bank’s product with a view to ensuring that the best solutions are given to the client in a value adding way.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for managing client portfolio,
- Accountable for total clients revenue
- And cross selling all the bank’s products and services
- Responsible for liaising with Credit Department,
- Providing inputs during credit origination,
- Evaluation and the execution of credit offers.
- Manages client budget across all products as approved
- And also ensuring organic growth through new transactions
- Manages and monitors Client account utilization across asset classes and ensures risk management on all client accounts
- Responsible for providing information to all internal stakeholders as regards the position of clients within the industry based on client & market knowledge (Get acquainted with key socio-economic indicators within Nigeria & Globally).
- Experience as Trade Sales Executive, Debt solution Analyst, Transactional Banker, Account Executive will be key for the job holder
- Not less than 6 years experience in similar role in the Public Sector Group of a well established bank
- Risk management experience and credit analysis experience
Position: Human Relation Business Partner, South- South/South- East (WFMC/07/05)
Location: Port Harcourt
Grade: Senior Banking Officer to Deputy Manager
To act as a business partner to the Business Unit by embedding the Bank’s HR Strategy and by providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant client groups to add value to the business.
- Minimum of first degree with a professional or relevant post graduate
- Problem solving, Planning and Decision making skills
- 4 to 6 years relevant work experience
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit www.workforcecareermanager.com to register and apply on or before 17th July, 2012.
Please not that the vacancies are meant for only people working currently in Banks. Only success candidates will be contacted.
Detailed job descriptions and more job roles are available on the website.