Vacancies: Marketing Executive, Engineers
We are a Manufacturing and Oil and Gas Servicing Group and as a result of our business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organization to maximize their potentials in the positions listed below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Effectively manage the client database.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Provide market intelligence reports on competitor’s activities.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships
- Develop new accounts.
- Identity and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the Unit Head.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade fair and sales exhibition.
- Ensuring payment and debt recovery.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- B.Sc/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution; A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 -3 year experience in the sales and marketing in a corporate organization.
- Negotiation, communication skills is essential.
Job Title: Engineers
- General maintenance of plant/machinery, and installation of equipment at optimum cost to enhance achievement of company’s objective.
- Plan and coordinate the factory maintenance activities.
- Carry out regular planned preventative as well as repairs and corrective maintenance on all machines and equipment at optimal cost.
- Installation/commissioning of new machines.
- Monitoring/controlling material requisition (MRN) notes.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Engineering with Minimum of 1-3 years experience in manufacturing environment or FMCG Company. A master’s degree would be an advantage
- Proven track record in project management and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must be a good planner with strong organizational, team-leadership and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of relevant IT software
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via e-mail to- email@example.com with a detailed and current CV stating the position applied on or before 17th September, 2013