Vacancies: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Specialist
Realize Your Potential
About Huawei Technologies
Huawei Technology is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA WCDMA /RDGE/GPRS /GSM, CDMA2000 1 x EV-DO/CDM A 2000 1X, WiMAX, Core Network products, (IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC’ chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei’s products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide.
For more information, please visit http://www.huawei.com
General Requirement for the position:
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vender or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable.
- Good customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office-word, excel and PowerPoint
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills and be a very good team player.
Position: Warehouse Manager
- A University Degree holder
- Have a minimum of 8 years warehousing and logistics experience in a corporate environment, 3 years as a warehouse manager
- Knowledge of warehousing IT tools
- Good understanding of in-bounding and out- bounding processes
- Good understanding of inventory management
- Experienced in managing personnel and warehousing resources
- Have good knowledge of handling Telecommunication ot Engineering materials in a warehouse
- MBA will be an advantage
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work order;; for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow upon work results.
- Maintains warehouse stall by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Warehouse Specialist
- A University Degree holder
- Have a minimum 2 years work experience in Warehouse
- Have basic knowledge inbound, outbound and inventory business
- Good communication skills
- Be in charge of daily inbound and outbound activities
- Managing the accuracy of inventory
- Ensuring the efficient inbound, storage, out bound business.
- Setting and maintenance of locations and Bin card in store.
- Ensuring the accuracy of physical stock and the system information.
- Managing hardcopy and softcopy of all the documents
E- mail: email@example.com
Method of Application:
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 17th September, 2013.
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title they are applying for.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified. Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. NIG. LTD.
“Each Position is Fixed Contract Term Appointment for not Less than 1 Year or more at first. It is Renewable Subject to Performance”