Vacancies: Senior Finance and Admin Officer, Account Officer
An NGO working on security and justice sector reforms and social development with offices in Nigeria and projects in Nigeria and other African countries is looking for innovative and result oriented personnel in the following areas:
Position: Senior Finance and Admin Officer – Enugu/Abuja
- The Senior Finance and Admin Officer will be responsible will serve an internal audit monitoring role.
- This includes but not limited to development and management of the organization’s investment portfolios,
- ability to prepare monthly financial reports including monthly/ annual budgets and forecast for Executive Director/ management/ board / trustees,
- The person will oversee/supervise the financial transactions of all organization’s offices and projects.
- Financial administration: Be responsible for financial record keeping and administration
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the ED, Trustees and funders on income, expenditure, and any variations from budgets.
- Be responsible for researching and helping put in place additional policies and procedures as needed
- Be responsible for annual financial reports
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirements.
- Be responsible for maintaining, and developing where necessary, the administration of office systems and policies
- Be responsible for dealing with day to day IT queries and some technical requests (liaising with appropriate support services where necessary to do so)
- Organize team meetings, circulate agendas and take and circulate minute.
- A first degree in Accounting, Financial Management and other related fields is required. ICAN certification with at least 5 years practical experience managing NGO accounts.
Position: Account Officer -Abuja-AO13
- He/she will monitor the daily financial transaction of the office including maintenance of a petty cash system.
- Be responsible for tracking petty cash, keeping appropriate records, and maintaining bank records, perform bank reconciliations, and deal with the bank on all financial matters.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Accounting and any other related subjects.
- At least 3 years working with nonprofit accounts.
How to Apply:
For all positions, submit a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com not later than 12th September, 2013.